ACEN Tele-Paging Monitoring System TMS 08
(for Two Way zonal announcements and Talk back/Monitoring )
USING DTMF TELEPHONE INSTRUMENT
Building Management, Factories, Schools, Hospitals, Security, Parking Lots, Malls, Godowns, Hostels, Camps, Theatre Back Stage Management
SMART TWO WAY COMMUNIATION SYSTEM
This compact zonal paging system uses a user supplied DTMF telephone instrument of his choice at the operator end. Two instruments can be connected to the system though one works at a time. When one instrument is in use the other gets a busy tone.
Slave speakers are connected radially. Zone/s are selected using the keypad of telephone instrument. ‘Start’, ‘Send’ or ‘Receive’ functions are also executed using the keypad.
The number of zones is limited to eight. A suitable power amplifier is included hence no external equipment is required. A volume control, bar graph and chime are included in the Decoder Amplifier.
1. ANNOUNCEMENT BY OPERATOR
• Operator can make announcement to required zone/s.
• Facility for “All Call” is available.
• A Chime precedes announcement.
• Auxiliary input is available for broadcasting prerecorded message to selected zones.
• There is a facility for MONITORING from the zone speaker; what ever is spoken in the zone speaker will be heard in the handset.
• Operator can toggle audio function between ‘Receive’ and ‘Send’.
Console Back Panel